UFC-Online
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

UFC-Online

AccueilGalerieDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

tuto carriere

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

tuto carriere Empty
MessageSujet: tuto carriere   tuto carriere I_icon_minitimeMar 1 Juin - 2:37

voici un tuto en anglais ( désolé j'ai pas le temps de le traduire)

1. Get your attributes and stats up to 30 so they do not decay. The cap is 40 for both until you level up either training or sparring and then the cap is raised to 55. Try and always be at 60% fatigue before you rest so you are optimizing your time.

2. Your choice whether you want to increase your sparring or training to a cap of 55 once you have achieved enough cred. Sparring level up effects all stats, while increasing your training effects what you choose between Strength, Speed and Cardio. I recommend Strength so you can finish guys fast.

3. Get each attribute to 50 by choosing training via cred levels and make sure to choose to increase sparring atleast once to raise yours stats to 50 so they don't decay.

4. The next step is being able to reach 70 cap for everything which is the highest cap you can reach and not decay. Do not worry about moves or anything besides getting everything to 70. You will be able to get by on the generic moves you are given until you hit 70's.

5. Once you hit 70 for all stats and attributes leave your attributes at 70 until year 12, the final year of your career. You don't have to have all stats at 70, you could have Standing Kick Offense at 0, 30 or 50 if you want and it will not decay. Entirely your choice.

6. Now I would suggest you start sparring and bank all your points until after the final fight of your career. It takes 200 points to go from 70 to 90 basically. So you do the math and spend your points how you see fit.

7. Once you feel you have banked enough points to increase your CAF how you see fit its time to learn moves. It takes 6000 points to bring all 16 stats from 70 to 100.

8. Now just learn moves until you have everything you want up until the 12th year. When the 12 years starts its time to max your attributes up from 70 70 70 to 100 80 80 if your a HW.

9. Fight your last fight and do one last spar after your last fight and spend all your stat points. After you do your last week the career mode ends.

10. This is just a miscellaneous step. Make sure to always get as much cred points you can by acting positive during interactive sequences. Also wear your highest cred clothing. Rest assured that you can leave everything at 70 till the end as it will not decay. Its on you to maintain and reach these caps. If you learn all the moves you want before the 12th year feel free to get more sparring points. Stats and attributes will not decay at 30, 50 and 70. Hit and reach these levels and don't waste time maintaining them, just follow the steps above.

Difficulty Modifier

Beginner - .60
Experienced - .80
Advanced - 1.30
Expert 1.50

Sparring Partner Level Modifier

Level 1 - 1.00
Level 2 - 1.20
Level 3 - 1.40
Level 4 - 1.60
Level 5 - 1.80

Fatigue Level Modifier

0-29% - 1.00
30-49% - .80
50 - 69% - .70
70 - 89% - .60
90 - 100% - .50

Skill Level Cost

1-30 = 1 point
31 - 50 = 3 points
50 - 70 = 5 points
71 - 80 = 7 points
81 - 90 = 10 points
91 - 100 = 20 points

Training

Intensity - Attribute Increase - Fatigue Cost

Light +2 - 10%
Moderate +3 - 30%
Intense +4 - 60%

*Any type of training improves your fighter's conditioning by 15%. Effectiveness of training is reduced once 50% fatigue is reached.

*Sparring increases your conditioning by 20% and fatigue by 50%.

Technique Levels

There are 3 levels of each technique. Each level has increased effectiveness but becomes more difficult to improve upon.

Technique Level - Progression Point - Bonus Point (not sure what bonus point means)

Level 1 - 10 points - 15 bonus point
Level 2 - 7 points - 10 bonus point
Level 3 - 5 points - 7 bonus point

Camp Invite Progression Points Difficulty Modifier

Beginner - 1.0
Experienced - 1.2
Advanced - 1.4
Expert - 1.6

Sponsor Tiers

Your trunks and shirt may show 10 logos each and your headwear can accommodate 5.

Tier 1

THQ
Yuke's
MMA Connected
MMA Elite
Musclepharm
Yardbarker.com

Tier 2

BSN
FIGHT! Magazine
Fighters Only
Lugz
MMAFIGHTING.COM
Spike TV
Xyience

Tier 3

Cage Fighter
Deathclutch
Dethrone Royalty
Hayabusa
TOE 2 TOE
VENUM

Tier 4

Bad Boy
Ecko Unlimited
Punishment
Throwdown Industries
Tokyo Five
Warrior

Tier 5

Affliction
Hitman
Silver Star
Sinister
Sprawl
TapouT

Each Tier has five levels:

Tier 1 - 20, 30, 40, 50, 60

Tier 2 - 25, 35, 45, 55, 65

Tier 3 - 30, 40, 50, 60, 70

Tier 4 - 40, 50, 60, 70, 80

Tier 5 - 50, 60, 70, 80, 100

Now that we have seen SUPER CAFS can be made I think we need a stat cap. This is my suggestion to the staff of UOC...

95 x 2

90 x 2

85 x 2

80 x 2

75 x 2

70 x 2

65 x 2

60 x 2

You choose where those 16 stats get placed. Very realistic stats as compared to UFC fighters and you have the minimum 60 to learn every move.

Now attributes could be capped as follows. I will use a Heavyweight as example....

The cap for HW attributes is 100 80 80.

I say allow us to choose one maximum if we please but at the cost of the other two attributes.

100 STR 70 SPD 70 CAR

90 STR 80 SPD 70 CAR or 90 STR 70 SPD 80 CAR

80 STR 80 SPD 80 CAR

I'm sure the staff could figure this out for each division.

As for moves I say let us have any move at any level. Maybe not the Omaplata but thats up to you guys.

Instacaf is....

Attributes are 58 57 57 = 172

Stats are 65 for each = 1040

Moves is 12000 points, LvL 1 = 100, LvL 2 = 200, LvL = 300. You could have 40 LvL 3 moves which is more then my career CAF.

You sacrifice moves in career to have more attributes and stats and you sacrifice stats and attributes to have more moves in Instacaf.

Source:www.undisputedonline.net
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

tuto carriere
Page 1 sur 1